Get Everything You Need To Go Wireless With The American Audio WU-419V 4-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System
The American Audio WU-419V is a 4-channel UHF wireless microphone system that includes four wireless microphones, four different color coded rings (to differentiate each microphone) and a wireless receive with individual volume control and audio input for each microphone.
The WU-419V is designed for use in PA, karaoke, mobile entertainers, schools and houses of worship. It has a wireless range of 300 feet / 90M (line of sight) and each microphone has 6-10 hour battery life.
- Individual volume controls on each channel
- On/Off power switch
- 4 Individual 3-pin XLR balanced microphone outputs + One 1/4-inch mixed output
- 2 removable antennas
- Rugged 1RU Metal Receiver Chassis
- Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- 4x Wireless Microphones
- 4x Color Coded Rings
- 1x Wireless Receiver
- 2x Detachable Antennas
- 1x Power Cable
- Wireless Range: 300 ft. (90M) line of site*
- Battery life with full charge: 6-10 hours
- Frequency Range: UHF 510-556MHz
- Dynamic Range: >95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Frequency Response: 40HZ ~ 18Hz 3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB
- Audio Output Level: 0-400mV (Balanced: 0-2V)
- Power: 10mW
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.