OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Create A Seamless Workflow - The Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Audio Interface With Premium Upgrade FX Pack Now Includes The AFX2DAW Plugin!
Antelope Audio's Discrete 8 Microphone Preamp Interface brings a new level of sound quality and power to home studios and mobile recordists. It comes with 8 console grade 6-transistor discrete preamps, 121 db dynamic range conversion and rock solid clocking. Discrete 8 features all of the Antelope Audio premier real-time FPGA FX, including authentic models of iconic gear from BAE, Lang, Gyraf Audio and so many more.
The Antelope AFX platform is a rapidly expanding hardware modeling engine. Discrete 8 includes Accusonic 3D microphone and preamp models, guitar amps, transformer and tube FX, and a huge selection of classic vintage gear, which are now accessible in the DAW via the included AFX2DAW Plugin.
The AFX2DAW plugin is a software FPGA bridge. The sole purpose of this software is to deliver the processing free environment and easy to use workflow for users. and enable the use of FPGA based effects as plugin inserts in your preferred DAW. It's a link between the powerful FPGA FX modeling and the smooth workflow of modern day DAWs.
AFX2DAW connects the best of both worlds assuring a seamless workflow by effectively amalgamating the industry acclaimed Antelope Audio FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) modeling engine with the advantages of the fast and intuitive DAW workflow. This convenience comes with near-zero latency and without burdening the CPU of the computer.Features
- 8 Discrete Mic Preamps
- Mic Preamp Modeling
- Real-Time Fpga Effects
- Rock-Solid Clocking
- Expert Monitoring
- Remote Control
- 6 x Mic / Line Inputs
- 2 x Mic / Line / Hi-Z Inputs
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max
- 1 x ReAmp Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks
- 1 x Line Outs on DB25, +20 dBu max
- 2 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +18 dBu
- Gain Range: 65 dB
- D/A Monitor Converter
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- THD + N: -101 dB
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- D/A Converters(Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 121dB
- THD + N: -100 dB
- 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
- 1 x S/PDIF
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed;
- Data Stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz, 24 Channels I/O, Type B
- Thunderbolt I/O
- 1 x Thunderbolt, 32 channels I/O
Word Clock Input
- 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 - 192kHz
Word Clock Outputs
- 3 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 - 192kHz
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- 0-50Â°C, 32-122Â°F
- 3.0 kg/ 6.61 lbs
- Width: 483 mm / 19"
- Height: 44 mm / 1.7"
- Depth: 220 mm / 8.6"
- 20 Watts
- Discrete 4/8 Premium Pack with Valid Claim Code
- Computer Hardware:
- Apple Mac 2012 or newer, equipped with a compatible Thunderbolt port
- Operating System:
- Apple OS X 10.11 El Capitan or newer OS with compatible Antelope Audio Software
- Antelope Launcher v.1.8.3 or newer
- Antelope Audio Unified Driver 3.26 or newer
- Server 1.6.4 or newer
- Control panel 1.7.0 or newer
(All of the software can be downloaded when Launcher 1.8.3 is started)
Manufacturer: Antelope Audio
Model: DISCRETE 8 PREMIUM
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88540
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device