OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Sound of Legendary Microphones With The Antelope Audio Verge Small Diaphragm Modeling Microphone
Verge is a small diaphragm modeling microphone suited for both nuanced accuracy and high SPL recording. Also exhibiting excellent performance on it's own, it can take on the character and personality of the world's best small diaphragm condensers and electrets.
Edge and Verge are modeling microphones by Antelope Audio, suited for the manufacturer's real-time mic preamp modeling. Combined with the already highly acclaimed Antelope Audio FPGA Vintage Compressors & EQ's, these new modeling microphones will comprise a true cutting edge front end that will usher in a new era for modern recording.
THE TRUE VOICES OF VINTAGE MICROPHONES
Inside the FPGA Accusonic 3D modeling engine you can transform both Edge and Verge into vintage replicas giving you complete control over proximity effect, off-axis response and even allow you to change polar patterns during or after recording. Choose from a collection of classic and expensive microphones and track the results as you monitor live, bringing out a musician's best possible performance.
- Diaphragm: Condenser (back electret type)
- Freq. response: 40Hz ~20kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB (+/-3dB)
- Max input SPL: 146dB
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
Manufacturer: Antelope Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86690
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device