OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Instantly Transform Your Bass Rig With An API TranZformer LX Bass Pedal
The TranZformer LX is a multifunction pedal that is designed to easily and affordably bring the world-famous analog sound of API to your bass. Offering the user an unsurpassed level of sonic control, the TranZformer LX combines an API 525 feedback-type compressor with a bass-optimized 3 band equalizer, both independently in/out switchable. The unit also features phase invert switches on each output, ground lift, clip indicator, transformer output and a hard wire bypass switch. Like all API products, the TranZformer LX is built to API's exacting standards and remains true to the design philosophy that has made API the leader in professional analog gear for nearly 50 years.
- Traditional fully discrete API circuit design
- Variable Compressor with in/out switching
- 3-Band +/- 15dB Equalizer with in/out switching
- Input Gain control with +30dB of gain
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output Phase reverse
- Balanced Output Ground lift
- Included 18 volt external power supply optimizes performance
- Hard wire bypass switch
- Universal +18VDC power supply
- Clip LED monitors Input and Output stage clipping
- Input connection: 1/4" Hi-Z unbalanced instrument input
- Input Impedance: ~500kΩ
- Maximum Hi-Z instrument input level before clipping: +13dBu
- Output connections: 1/4" Hi-Z unbalanced output w/ variable level control
- XLR Male balanced line output, fixed level
- Balanced line output level is +6dB higher than Hi-Z output with Level control fully clockwise.
- Output Impedance: Hi-Z output: 7.5kΩ
- Balanced Line output: Less than 75Ω
- Gain Control: 9.2dB - 30dB, Variable, Hi-Z output
- 15.2dB - 36dB, Variable, Balanced line output
- Level Control: -inf. to 0dB, Variable, Hi-Z output only
- Maximum output level before clipping: Hi-Z Output: +21dBu
- Balanced Line Out: +27dBu
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5, 20-20kHz, both outputs, low-capacitance cable
- Noise: -75dBu
- THD+N: Less than 0.01%
- Tone Control: 100Hz, 400Hz, 2000Hz Peaking, continuously-variable boost/cut, +/-16dB range.
- Compressor: Ratio (fixed): Varies from 2:1 to 20:1 depending on compressor control setting.
- Attack (fixed): Less than 5ms
- Release (fixed): 100ms average (frequency-dependent for natural envelope tracking)
- Compressor Control (6 Switchable settings): 1 = subtle compression, 6 = maximum compression. Turning clockwise Increases gain reduction (lower threshold) while simultaneously raising output level to match.
- Power Supply: 18VAC @ 1A
- Size: 8" x 5.5" x 4"
- Size (Boxed for Shipping): 10" x 8" x 8"
- Actual Weight: 4lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs.
Manufacturer: Automated Processes Inc
Model: LX BASS TRANZFORMER
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82004
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device