OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Ultimate Sound Quality And Elegant Simplicity Of An Apogee Duet 2 x 4 USB Audio Interface for Mac And PC
Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
With Duetâ€™s 2 combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4 analog outputs â€“ 2 1/4â€ balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4â€ stereo headphone output.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs â€“ 2 balanced 1/4â€ mono outputs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4â€ stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac or Windows PC
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
- Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- (USB bus powered; DC power optional)
- OS: Windows 10 Enterprise, Pro or Home Editions (64-bit)
- â€“ Anniversary Update or greater
- Driver: Apogee Maestro & Apogee USB ASIO driver
- Computer: Windows PC with Intel Core i3 processor or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB Recommended
- Connection: USB port on computer
- Power: External power supply (included)
- iOS version: 6 or greater
- Connection: 30-pin or Lightning connector (sold separately)
- DC power required (DC power supply included)
iOS Device Compatibility:
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7,
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5,
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPad touch (5th generation)
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
- Any ASIO compatible application or DAW
- Recommended apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Studio One, Cubase
- Any iOS Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended apps: GarageBand, Music Memos, Auria
- EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
- Max input level: +20dBu
- Input impedance: 3KOhm
- Max input level 14 dBu
- Input impedance: >2MOhm
- Max input level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max input level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Input impedance: 5KOhm
- Freq resp 20 Hz -20Khz: > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD + N: -106dB (@ 96Khz)
- Dyn. Range: 114dB (A-weighted)
- Max output level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max output level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Line output impedance: 90 Ohm
- Max output level headphones: 19dBu
- HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
- Freq resp 20Hz -20 Khz: > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD+N : -113dB (@96Khz)
- Dyn Range: 123dB (A-weighted)
IN THE BOX
- Breakout Cable with: 2 Combination Line/Mic/Instrument Inputs, 2 Balanced Line Outputs
- USB Cable (Lig
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
UPC: #805676 301167
Listing ID: NA52367
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device