OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Apogee ONE-MAC Audio Interface For Mac And Windows - Your Swiss Army Knife For Personal Recording And Audio Production
Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone, guitar or use ONEâ€™s exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogeeâ€™s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening.
With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with macOS and Windows, ONE is easy for anyone to use.
Why Apogee Is The Best Choice For Your Studio
Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 30 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like ONE, Duet, Quartet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMYÂ® and OSCARÂ® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac or PC with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- iOS connectivity kit available
- 2 Analog Inputs:
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- XLR microphone and 1/4â€ instrument connector on breakout cable
- 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
- Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
- 2 Analog Outputs:
- 1 1/8â€ stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogeeâ€™s Maestro software
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California â€“ Built in the U.S.A. *Apogee products are built in the U.S.A. using domestic and foreign parts and components.
The Apogee Advantage - A Difference You Will Hear
ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogeeâ€™s mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Pristine, Next Generation AD/DA Converters
ONEâ€™s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONEâ€™s efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Smooth, Detailed World-Class Mic Preamps
ONE features a microphone preamp with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 62 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONEâ€™s mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
Thereâ€™s A Studio Quality Microphone Built Into ONE
ONE features a built-in studio quality condensor microphone that makes it easy to quickly capture song ideas, vocals, podcasts and interviews. With the included mic clip you can position ONE perfectly on your microphone stand to capture any sound.
ONE Is An Audio Interface - Connect A Microphone, Guitar Or Bass
ONEâ€™s breakout cable lets you connect a microphone to the XLR input and an electric guitar, bass or acoustic guitar with pic
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface With Built-In Microphone
- USB 2.0 Connection For Mac With 24-Bit/96kHz AD/DA Conversion
- Low Latency And Seamless Compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Audio Inputs: Built-In Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone, XLR Microphone And 1/4" Instrument Connector On Breakout Cable
- 2 Simultaneous Inputs (Instrument + Built-In Or External Mic)
- Mic Preamp With Up To 62dB Of Gain And Selectable 48v Phantom Power
- 2 Analog Outputs: 1 1/8" Stereo Output For Headphones Or Powered Speakers
- Direct Monitoring, Complete Input/Output Control With Apogee's Maestro Software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X Or Any Core Audio Application
- Die Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Legendary Apogee Sound Quality
- Designed In California â€“ Built In The U.S.A.
- 0 to 62dB gain
- 14dBu max input level
- 0 to 45 dB gain
- 14dBu max input level
- 14dBu max (3.9V RMS)
- Mac OS Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac USB bus powered
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Enterprise, Pro or Home Editions (64-bit) Anniversary Update or greater
- Driver: Apogee Maestro & Apogee USB ASIO driver
- Computer: Windows PC with Intel Core i3 processor or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB Recommended
- Connection/power: USB port on computer
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application or DAW
- Recommended apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
- Any ASIO compatible application or DAW
- Recommended apps: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Studio One, Cubase
IN THE BOX
- ONE for Mac
- Breakout cable with: 1 XLR Mic input, 1 1/4" Instrument input; Microphone stand clip, USB cable & QuickStart guide
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93332
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device