Explore All Sorts Of Soundscapes with the Arturia MicroFreak Vocoder Edition Synthesizer
A 16-band vocoder with accessible real-time voicing controls. A detachable gooseneck microphone. A slick new aesthetic. MicroFreak Vocoder Edition takes unhinged hybrid carnage and cranks it up a notch - sing to the tune of pandemonium and lose control.
No ordinary Freak. No ordinary Vocoder. There’s nothing ordinary about it.
- 16-band Vocoder with detachable microphone: Accurate replication of the human voice via 16 frequency bands, and an easy-to-use gooseneck microphone for comfortable, instant vocoding.
- New Vocoder engine with 16 colorful presets: Combine the Vocoder mode with MicroFreak’s wild features and manipulate your sound like never before. Sequence vocal melodies, modulate voice parameters with the LFO, and much more.
- Connect external sound sources: Process external instruments and sounds through the Vocoder mode for unique formant textures - simply connect to the headphone input via 3.5mm TRRS.
- Limited-edition white finish with Swan graphic: A new look for your favorite Freak. The casing, control panel and center strip has been given a makeover to complement its radical new voice.
- MicroFreak Vocoder unit
- Electret mic with gooseneck and headphone adapter
- Power supply
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 12.2 x 9.2 x 2.2 inches (311 x 233 x 55mm)
- Instrument weight : 2.3 lbs. (1.02 Kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details