Professional Quality With Intuitive Design - The Audient iD44 20 In/24 Out Audio Interface
Inspired by 20 years of expertise in analogue hardware design, iD44 is Audient's most powerful audio interface yet. Featuring four Audient console mic pres, class-leading converters, ADAT expandability and more, iD44 delivers the audio performance of an an Audient console on your desktop, giving you the professional sound you deserve.
AUDIENT CONSOLE MIC PRES - THE PROFESSIONAL SOUND YOU DESERVE
iD44 features four Class-A console mic pres, the same discrete circuit design found in the renowned ASP8024-HE and throughout Audient's product range. Designed to deliver ultra- low noise and low distortion, the Audient mic pre will provide an accurate reproduction of your source, along with enough analogue warmth to add a bit of character, making it the go to mic pre for any project.
PRISTINE CONVERTER TECHNOLOGY - BRILLIANCE ON THE INSIDE ENABLES BRILLIANCE ON THE OUTSIDE
Hear your audio more accurately than ever with iD44's all new high performance AD/DA converter technology. Audient's next generation converters have been designed to deliver optimized dynamic range, ensuring you hear the most honest and natural translation of your recording. Hear subtle detail, make better mix decisions and experience remarkable clarity from the moment you press play.
DISCRETE JFET D.I'S - SIMPLY PLUG IN AND BE INSPIRED
As well as offering you 4 channels of mic pre, iD44 has two harmonically rich JFET D.I inputs designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier. Simply plug in your guitar, bass or synth whenever inspiration strikes and start recording instantly.
CONSOLE STYLE MONITOR CONTROL - THE POWER OF SIMPLICITY
Taking inspiration from Audient's heritage in analogue console design, iD44 features a range of flexible monitor control functions including dedicated talkback, cut and dim buttons along with polarity, mono, speaker select and cue mix monitoring.
All monitoring functions can be assigned to three programmable function buttons. No more time spent searching for software controlled features or scrolling through menus, just assign the monitoring functions you need and quickly take control of your session. Real hardware control at your fingertips.
INTUITIVE SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE YOU CAN RELY ON
iD44's all new mix focused software the iD Mixer has been designed with simplicity and elegance in mind. Create up to four stereo artist cue mixes, name and customise channels, save layout presets, assign hardware function buttons, quickly setup advanced routing, use presets in standalone mode and more. Tightly integrating hardware and software, the iD Mixer makes the recording process easy giving you total control and reliability where you need it most.
TALKBACK - COMMUNICATION IS KEY
iD44's new dedicated talk back technology enables you to utilize any audio source connected to your computer such as a built in or USB microphone as your talk back mic, freeing up valuable mic pres while offering an effective talk back solution no matter where you are.
SCROLLCONTROL - HARDWARE FOR YOUR SOFTWARE
With a touch of a button iD44's volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel, enabling you to take control of
- 20-in, 24-out desktop interface
- 4 x Class-A Audient console mic pre-amplifiers
- Class leading AD/DA converters
- 2 x ADAT inputs & outputs for digital expansion
- 2 x discrete JFET instrument inputs
- 2 x fully balanced inserts
- 2 x independent stereo headphone outputs
- Main and alt speaker outputs
- 3 x user defined function keys
- Dedicated talk back, dim and cut controls
- Power switch
- Low latency DSP mixer
- Word clock output
- USB2.0 Compliant
- All-metal enclosure & hand-milled aluminium knobs
- Over 500 pounds worth of plugins and software free with ARC
- 12VDC Centre Positive DC Adapter - 2Amps
- Internally conditioned to provide +48VDC, +/-15VDC & low voltage rails for digital processing core & converters. iD44 cannot be bus powered for quality reasons.
- Unit: 1.75kg
- Packaged: 2.4kg
- Unit: 276mm (w) x 51mm (h) x 174mm (d)
- Packaged: 354mm (w) x 103mm (h) x 229mm (d)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89343
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device