*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Capture Perfect Stereo Recordings With One Microphone - The Audio-Technica AT2022 Stereo X/Y Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2022 is a condenser microphone designed for stereo recording. Two unidirectional condenser capsules in an X/Y configuration pivot to allow for narrow (90 degree) or wide (120 degree) stereo operation. The capsules also fold flat for storage and transportation. Designed for general stereo recording and field sound capture, the AT2022 provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The microphone comes equipped with a stand clamp, AA battery, fuzzy windscreen and .5 m cable that terminates in a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User select-able 90 degree or 120 degree stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation
- Included fuzzy windscreen offers excellent wind protection
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20–20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 150 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Channel Balance 2.5 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: (typical) 103 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Warning: The AT2022 is designed for battery operation only. Do not attempt to use when phantom power is present. Possible damage to the microphone may result.
- Battery Current/Life: 1.2 mA / 500 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on/flat, on/roll-off
- Weight: 270 g (9.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 192.0 mm (7.56 inch) long, 65.0 mm (2.56 inch) maximum head diameter, 21.0 mm (0.83 inch) body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 0.5 m (1.6 foot) long, 3 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 3-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) TRS connector at output end
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; fuzzy windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.