Take A Spin In The Impressive Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X Professional On Ear DJ Monitor Headphones
The ATH-PRO7X professional DJ headphones combine the comfort and low-profile style of an on-ear design with powerful 45 mm drivers capable of handling 2,000 mW of input power. This combination gives DJs extremely accurate high-fidelity audio reproduction (even at loud volumes) from a pair of headphones that are easy to wear through even the longest gigs.
The ATH-PRO7X headphones come with two interchangeable cables, a 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9 - 9.8 foot) coiled cable and 1.2 m (3.9 foot) straight cable that lock in place to ensure a secure connection during active DJ use. The headphones are lightweight, but built to hold up under rough use. And the soft durable earpads and headband are designed to provide hours of listening comfort.
- 45 mm large-aperture drivers reproduce ultra-expressive, detailed sound
- On-ear design with sleek, minimalist style
- Detachable locking cables 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9 - 9.8 foot) coiled and 1.2 m (3.9 foot) straight ensure secure connection during active DJ use
- Maximum input power of 2,000 mW enables distortion-free wide-range audio reproduction even at loud volumes
- Premium, soft, durable earpads can be worn comfortably for hours
- Easily replaceable headband cushion
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 37 ohms
- Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9 - 9.8 foot) coiled cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9 foot) straight cable
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) stereo mini-plug
- Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4 inch) screw-on adapter
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89502
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device