The U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design.
Equipped with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360 degree pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for surface-mount applications
- High-quality sound reinforcement
- Professional recording
- Other demanding sound pickup situations
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity Phantom: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical) Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-Noise Ratio 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (Microphone) 2.8 oz (78 g)
- Weight (Power Module) 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Dimension (Microphone) 2.56 inch (65.0 mm) diameter, 0.59 inch (15.1 mm) height
- Dimension (Power Module) 3.31 inch (84.0 mm) H, 2.48 inch (63.0 mm) W, 0.87 inch (22.0 mm) D
- Output Connector (Power Module) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable 25.0 feet (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13 inch (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories Furnished AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details