Designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the versatile U891R cardioid condenser boundary microphone features a touch-sensitive on-off switch that can be set to three modes.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes:
- Polar Pattern: Half Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34dB (19.9mV) re 1V at 1 Pa.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details