Get An Unparalleled Level Of Control, Performance, And Fidelity To Personal Mixing - The Aviom A360 Personal Mixer Monitor
The A360 Personal Mixer delivers an unparalleled level of control, performance, and fidelity to personal mixing. With more mix channels, powerful features, and the streamlined user interface Aviom Personal Mixers are known for, the A360 helps musicians hear better than ever before. And, it's compatible with all existing Aviom systems.
MADE FOR THE MUSICIAN
The A360 gives musicians a powerful combination of power and simplicity. Even the most demanding musicians can get the mixes they want, with rich sound and outstanding clarity. And it's all in a package that's easy to use, even while you're focused on singing or playing.
CHOOSE THE CHANNELS YOU WANT TO MIX
Under the hood, the A360 has a mix engine with loads of power, so you don't have to make compromises in your mix. Every user can select exactly the sources they want to mix from up to 64 of them so drummers can have lots of drum channels and the vocalists can have lots of vocal channels. The free A360 Channel Manager makes it easy to create custom channel maps.
Each A360 mix channel can host a mono or stereo source and may be adjusted for volume, stereo placement, tone, and reverb. With more control over each channel, you get a better sounding mix fast. Each mix channel on the A360 can be either stereo or mono-which means you don't have to give up the fidelity of your stereo keyboards, guitar effects, or sub-mixes in order to save channel space on your personal mixer. Every audio source can be heard in full stereo fidelity without taking up additional space on the mixer. This both ensures that every channel sounds its best, improving the fidelity of the overall mix as well, and frees up space for more mix content-without adding more complexity for the musician.
The A360's Dual Profile Channel reserves prime real estate for each musician's favorite or most important channel, so you don't have to spend even a beat looking for it. As a bonus, the Dual Profile Channel also adds two sets of mix settings for that channel, instantly accessible through the A or B profile select buttons. In a single touch, you can make your channel louder, brighter, and wetter.
The reality for many musicians is that the switch from a wedge to in-ears can be disappointing. The A360 can change all that. Designed from top to bottom with in-ear monitors in mind, the A360 gives musicians the controls they need to make their in-ears sound better than ever. The EQ curves for the master tone controls on the A360 were designed specifically for the sonic characteristics of in-ear monitors. The A360's master Bass, Treble, and Enhanceâ„¢ tone controls will make your in-ear monitors sound fantastic no matter what kind of music you play.
The A360's per-channel reverb control lets you easily restore some of the spaciousness your ears naturally expect. This feature, combined with the A360's powerful Stereo Placement controls, gives in-ear monitor users a whole new monitoring experience. With high-resolution panning for mono channels and the independent pan and spread control for stereo channels, every source can be positioned precisely in the stereo field of the mix, reducing musicians' sense of isolation and improving the clarity of the entire mix.
- Customization in channel selection, from up to 64 channels
- 36-channel mix engine for up to 17 mono or stereo sources plus ambiance
- Four Instant Mix Recall presets plus 16 standard presets
- Per-channel volume, reverb, tone, and Stereo Placement with independent pan and spread control
- One-Touch Ambiance using network audio or the onboard mic
- Dual Profile Channel for each musician's favorite or most important channel
- USB for loading custom configurations
- Three-band master tone controls optimized for in-ear monitors
- 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch stereo mix out plus XLR mono mix out
- Support for Network Mix Back and A360 Display
- 1/4 inch TRS stereo, headphone or line level;
- 1/8 inch TRS stereo, headphone or line level;
- XLR balanced mono, line level
- Stereo Mix Output: Tip: Audio Left; Ring: Audio Right; Sleeve: Ground
- Mono Mix Output: Pin 2: Hot, Pin 3: Cold; Pin 1: Ground
- 1 A-Net In, EtherCon RJ45 connector;
- Supports Pro16 and Pro16e
- Digital to Analog Conversion & Bit Depth: 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Save/load mix configuration data and mixer presets;
- Firmware updates
- Requires USB compliant mass storage device, formatted for PC
- Headphone Output: 1.0 watt at 100 ohms (Line/Headphone output)
- Output Impedance: 32 ohms
- Freq. Response: 2-22kHz +0.2dB/-3dB
- THD +N: < 0.003%
- Output Voltage for Personal Mixers: 24VDC, 0.5 amp, Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Signal to Noise (unweighted): -106dB (measured with zero data into all channels)
- Use Cat-5e (or better) cable
- Maximum 400 ft (122 m) between devices
- Supports: Power Over A-Net
- Cat-5 cable: Use shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits.
- Input Voltage: 100-240 volts, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 24 VDC, 0.5 amp
- Plug Size: External, DC, universal switching type: 2 mm
- Dimensions: 11 inch (279.4 mm) wide x 6.9 inch (175.26 mm) deep;
- Weight: 3.4 lb (1.54 kg)
- MT-1a Mic Stand Mount (uses 6-32 1/4-inch screws)
- EB-1 Extension Bracket
- PS-120 Power Supply
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.