Get The New Professional Standard With The Backun Model F Cocobolo Bb Clarinet - Gold Keywork
A professional clarinet of exceptional character and versatility, the Model F represents the future, not the past. Consider it a signal to clarinetists around the world that tradition has a new name. That name is Backun. With an automatic Low F Vent mechanism for unrivaled tuning and intonation, Backun Musical Services once again sets the standard for professional clarinets with this clarinet, available in both Bb and A keys, with cocobolo or grenadilla woods and silver or gold keywork. Inline trill keys on the upper joint and a unique acoustical design with precise undercut toneholes give the Backun Model F a playing experience that is second-to-none.
Model F Clarinets come with two New Traditional Barrels in 65mm and 66mm lengths, a Traditional Bell, cork grease and swab.
- Exceptional intonation and response
- Premium, ethically-sourced, naturally-aged wood
- CNC precision machined bodies
- Perfectly sculpted under- and over-cut tone holes
- Automatic Low F Vent mechanism
- Left-hand Eb lever is standard
- Carbon fibre middle joint ring
- In-line trill keys for optimal performance
- Adjustable thumb rest with neck strap ring
- Manufactured in Vancouver, Canada
- Model F Clarinet
- Two New Traditional Grenadilla Barrels (66mm and 65mm)
- One Traditional Grenadilla Bell with Voicing Groove
- Custom Backun BAM Single Trekker Backpack Case
- Polishing cloth, swab, cork grease
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.