OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Measuring only 2.3” wide, the NEW Barber Electronics Compact Direct Drive brings a colossal catalog of vintage British voice to your pedal-board.If you like the sound of the early UK combos with kt66 tubes, it's in there. If you bleed for the sound of a 4 input head with a wall of 4x12 cabs, it's in there. If you live for the sound of a carefully modified master volume gem from the early 80's, it's in there too. The Barber Electronics Compact Direct Drive uses a simple layout of three knobs, a gain toggle and a harmonics toggle to delivery it's wide array from elastic-bells of GZ34-sag, to the hells-bells of a tight EL34-crush.
The Barber Electronics Compact Direct Drive has real honest solder lugs for jacks, true-bypass footswitch, toggles and pots. There are no worries about PCB mounted thru-panel parts that can’t be serviced on the road, or that lead to high cost repairs. Nothing but the best tried and true hand-built methods adorn the interior of the Barber Electronics Direct Drive.
- simple 3 knob layout
- true bypass
- vintage British tone capability
Manufacturer: Barber Electronics
Model: COMPACT DDRIVE
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA55698
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device