Get Industry-Leading Barefoot Features At An Unbelievable Price - The Barefoot Sound Footprint01 3-Way Studio Monitors
Barefoot Sound's new Footprint line of powered nearfield monitors delivers the company's uncompromising audio performance and build quality to engineers, producers, composers, and musicians working in smaller spaces and with smaller budgets.
The Footprint01 is an active 3-way speaker that shares the same Thomas Barefoot signature designs - Dual-Force technology opposing subwoofers, dual ring radiator tweeter, and Multi-Emphasis Monitor Emulation technology - as the MicroMain and MasterStack monitor lines.
Footprint01 features include dual opposing 8-inch paper cone subwoofers, a 4-inch aluminum cone midrange driver, and a 1-inch dual ring radiating tweeter.
The 2-way DSP crossover feeds dual Class D amplifier modules that drive the subwoofers with 500W of power and deliver 150W to the mid and high-frequency drivers. There is a passive crossover network between the midrange driver and the tweeter. The midrange woofer is positioned above the tweeter in an unusual speaker geometry that creates the acoustic focus in the center of the cabinet.
Just like every other Barefoot monitor, Footprint01 allows you to preview your mix as it would sound through three alternate reference speakers through Barefoot's revolutionary Multi-Emphasis Monitor Emulation technology. MEME uses sophisticated DSP modeling to mimic the frequency, phase, transient response, dynamic compression, and distortion characteristics of a variety of classic nearfield studio monitors.
Many people still like to reference their work on old, familiar speakers to check how their mixes will translate or to focus on a specific aspect. But in smaller workspaces, there may be no room for a second set of reference speakers. Barefoot's powerful MEME™ technology effectively helps overcome that challenge through its four-in-one solution.
- MEME™ Technology Voice Emulation
- Dual-Force Technology
- Dual Ring Radiator Tweeter
- 650 Watts of Power
- Description: 3-way active monitor with MEME™ voice emulation
- Controls: Input level stepped attenuator, MEME™ voice select
- Input Impedance: Balanced XLR, 50k Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 meter with -15dBV input signal (Level control set to 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 36Hz – 45kHz (±3dB), 45Hz – 40kHz (±dB)
- Bass Response: -3 dB @ 36Hz, Q = 0.707
- Slope = 18 dB/octave
- Cabinet: 18 liters total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout
- Crossover Frequencies: 250 / 3600 Hz (Passive crossover between Midrange and Tweeter)
- Tweeter: 1″ ring radiator, Low distortion motor, Rear waveguide chamber
- Midrange: 4.0″ aluminum cone, Aluminum phase plug, Low distortion motor, +/- 3.5 mm linear excursion
- Woofers: 8″ paper cone, +/- 9.5 mm linear excursion
- High-Frequency Amplifier: 150W
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: 500W
- AC Power Input: 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Power Consumption: Idle: 2W, Maximum: 765W
- Weight: Speaker: 35 lbs each (16 kg)
- Shipping: 44.5 lbs each (20.2 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: Cabinet: 14.0 x 9.5 x 13.0 inches (356 x 241 x 330 mm)
- Overall: 14.0 x 10.25 x 13.6 inches (356 x 260 x 345 mm)
Manufacturer: Barefoot Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details