Never Get Caught Off-guard By A Faulty Cable With The Behringer CT100 Cable Tester
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable CABLE TESTER CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4 inch, 1/8 inch, TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83387
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device