OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Versatile Behringer DI100 Active DI Box Phantom Powered DI-Box
With The Behringer ULTRA-DI DI100, you can rest assured that your sound source will reach the console balanced and noise-free. The ultra-versatile DI100 active DI (Direct Injection) box gives you unparalleled functionality, durability and sound at a truly remarkable price. Put the ULTRA-DI DI100 in your signal chain today and discover the authentic sound of your instrument.
Plug into the DI100â€™s balanced Â¼ " TRS or XLR Input, then send a signal to your console via the balanced XLR output. You can even plug your guitar or bass ampâ€™s speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. It also features a Â¼ " LINK jack to send your signal to an on-stage amplifier. The DI100 is equipped to handle â€œhotâ€ signals, thanks to its switchable built-in attenuation pad for input levels of up to +50 dB. Also included is a superior ground-lift switch to eliminate ground loop issues. The DI100 also features our highly-acclaimed OT-1 output transformer for the most pristine signal transfer.
SUPERIOR SOUND, INCREDIBLE VALUE
An essential tool for every stage and studio, the ULTRA-DI DI100 is wrapped in a rugged, road-proof aluminum case with stackable rubber corners â€“ and delivers the exceptional sound your music deserves! Find out how the ultra-affordable DI100 can improve instantly your sound at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer â€“ or get yours online today.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- 3-Year Limited Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83216
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device