Crank up the volume with a Behringer Eurolive F1320D Speaker System
The Behringer EUROLIVE F1320D Speaker System is a more powerful version of the popular Behringer EUROLIVE F1220A . This 300-Watt Behringer active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long excursion 12 inch woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 1 inch high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology employed in the onboard 300-Watt amplifier, the Behringer F1320D Speaker weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (40 lbs/18 kg), making them easy to transport and set up. The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank up the volume.
- High-power 300-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Extremely powerful 12 inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1 inch HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62176
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device