Deliver A Groundbreaking Punch With The Behringer iNUKE NU12000 Power Amplifier + Whirlwind Cable 30A Bundle
This special bundle includes a Whirlwind custom made 30 ampere rated power cable featuring Neutrik to Hubble twist-lock connection.
Behringer's light-as-a feather iNUKE power amps have been wildly successful, and they've sold truckloads of them all over the world! Why? Because they are ultra-dependable, put out massive amounts of power, yet weigh so very little thanks to their revolutionary high-density Class-D technology and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies. But Behringer thinks they may have outdone themselves with the new iNUKE NU12000, which packs a whopping 12,000-Watt total output! Yes, that's right-a stereo power amplifier with 6,000 Watts output per channel @ 2 Ohms, or 2 x 3,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms-and it weighs less than 26.5 lbs. / 12 kg. This groundbreaking amplifier is also available in a USB-addressable DSP version, the iNUKE NU12000DSP.
Superb Transient Response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding bass impulses. When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with their state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1 100 Hz / CH2 100 Hz or FULLRANGE).
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik powerCON 32A twist-lock connector (cable not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Model: BUN NU12000-30A
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details