OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Convenience And Clarity You Need To Record Audio At Home With The Behringer UMC1820 Audio/MIDI Interface
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 8 astonishingly clear, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. It also provides I/O support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC1820 will help you shine in the digital domain.
STUDIO IN A LITTLE BLACK BOX
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC1820’s 8 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow. And since the UMC1820 is compatible with all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase, and others – it’s ready for anything.
96 KHZ PRECISION
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC1820 respects that, providing up to 96 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) for expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 19“, 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81989
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device