Connect Directly to Your Computer Easily - The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 Audio Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifier
The amazing UMC22 ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB audio interface allows you to record the perfect vocal or instrument tracks directly to your computer, thanks the MIDAS-designed Mic Preamp with +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones - and studio-grade 48 kHz converter for superb sound quality. Whether you're a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rocksolid interface for running backing tracks at the gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC22 will help you shine in the digital domain.
Fast and Easy
When those creative juices start flowing, you need a fast and easy way to get those musical ideas into your Mac or Windows computer - that's where the UMC22 comes in. Just plug in a microphone, instrument or line level sources to the combination xLR/TRS input and additional 1/4" input for the ultimate in studio flexibility. The easy-to-use UMC22 is ready whenever you are, ensuring an ultra-clean pathway to your computer's hard drive for stunningly-professional results - the perfect solution for the solo musician wanting to capture that next big hit!
Seamless Integration with Popular DAWs
The ultra-compact UMC22 is totally compatible with virtually all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc., so you can record tracks directly into your favorite computer-based DAW - and mix and master to your heart's content. Also provided - a free download of more than 150 virtual instruments and Fx plug-ins - turning your computer into a powerful home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
The UMC22 mix control allows direct monitor select, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly - resulting in a better performance and recording. With its powerful Phones Output, Direct Monitor Level control, Status and Signal Clip LEDs, plus USB-supplied power - the UMC22 is ready to go wherever you go.
On the UMC22's front panel you'll find the a combination jack that accepts balanced xLR, 1/4" TRS and unbalanced 1/4" TR connections, and an additional 1/4" TRS. The rear panel is home to the +48 V phantom power switch, a USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer and power, plus RCA playback options for direct connection to studio monitors. It just doesn't get any easier than this!
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS x* and Windows xP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Mac and OS x are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows xP is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with Music Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details