Take Your X32 Console To The Next Level With The Behringer X-Live X32 Expansion Card And USB Audio/MIDI Interface
The X-LIVE interface card expands on the already stellar performance of the X-USB card that has been standard in X32 consoles for years. The same 32-channel bi-directional audio I/O via USB 2.0 is available, providing 32 channels for recording and playback, plus remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. The addition of dual SD/SDHC slots provides fully independent recording and playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions up to the maximum capacity of the SD cards. Multi-channel recording without a laptop, as well as virtual sound checks, live backing-track support, accurate marker handling and manipulation, and full remote operation from PC, Android* or iPad apps and X-TOUCH control surfaces. All of this barely begins to scratch the surface of what X-LIVE can bring to your X32.
- 32-channel live recording and playback on dual SD/SDHC cards
- Up to 3 hours of 48 kHz/32-bit PCM recording of 32 channels in one session, stored as uncompressed WAV files
- 32-channel, bi-directional USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface for studio and live recording
- Independent operation of SD cards and USB recording / playback
- Remote control via PC, Android or iPad apps, assignable controls or compatible hardware control surfaces, such as the BEHRINGER X-TOUCH
- Dual SD card slots to keep virtual sound check and live performance files separately available or for extended recording time
- Unique sample-synchronized automatic spanning feature allows extending a session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of 8-track recording time non-stop
- Instantaneous live playback with preload and markers in the console UI and remote apps
- Markers can be set on the fly for identifying song positions while recording or playing back
- All markers can be edited directly in the console GUI
- Allows employing PC Plug-ins for outboard effects processing via USB
- Channel routing can be stored and automated for record/playback
- Secure file handling in the event of power blackout (optional CR123A Lithium cell required)
- HUI/Mackie Control emulation for controlling of any compatible DAW software from the console surface
- Compatible with CoreAudio on Mac OSX - ultra-low latency ASIO drivers for Windows* PC available
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89212
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device