Control The Ultimate In Punch & Clarity Using A Behringer XENYX Q802USB Mixer
The ultra-compact Behringer XENYX Q802USB mixerâ€™s 8 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp and ultra-musical â€œBritishâ€ channel EQ. And the easy-to-use â€œone-knobâ€ compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of Behringer's British-style EQ and superb ease of use â€“ and the Behringer Q802USB Mixer becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the Behringer XENYX Q802USB Mixer isnâ€™t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, the Behringe Q802USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details