Make stunning, professional-quality recordings with a Behringer QX1002USB Mixer
The compact Behringer QX1002USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. And the easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of Behringer's British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the Behringer QX1002USB Mixer becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the Behringer XENYX QX1002USB Mixer isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, these mixers come with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy â€œone-knobâ€ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details