OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Ultimate In Sound Sculpting With A Behringer XENYX X2222USB Mixer
The feature-packed Behringer XENYX X2222USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to 8 onboard studio-grade Behringer XENYX Mic Preamps, and the ultra- musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for the ultimate in sound sculpting. And the easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this the 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional- grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the Behringer X2222USB Mixer becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the Behringer XENYX X2222USB Mixer wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, the Behringer XENYX X2222USB Mixer comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high- performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA62143
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device