Six exceptional noble bass instruments, detailed sampled.
It took more than a year for Chris Hein to produce this outstanding collection of six exceptional noble bass instruments, sampled with all imaginable details that answer anyoneâ€™s wishes. A Musicman Stingray electric-bass picked & slapped, a LeFay fretless bass and a unique upright bass with three different sets of strings: steel-strings (the classic jazz sound), nylon-strings (the high-fidelity sound) and gut-strings (the old-school swing sound of the 40s).
For the first time all nuances of bass playing techniques are implemented in a sampled instrument. This virtual instrument offers 112 MIDI controllable features including groundbreaking news like repetition-hotkeys, keys-vibrato, fall-control, bridge/center playing, pickup micro-blending, expression-samples, pinch-harmonics, automatic-mode, slide-mode, chord-mode and much more.
- 12.7 GB of fantastic, natural bass sounds
- up to 4.089 samples per sound
- Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player engine
- up to 42 articulations
- up to 8 velocity layers
- 112 Midi controllable parameters with total recall
- repetition hotkeys
- key vibrato
- four release controls
- fall control
- bridge-/center playing
- pickup micro-blending (upright basses)
- pinch harmonics (electric basses)
- expression samples
- automatic-, slide- and chord-mode
- IKM AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop included
Manufacturer: Best Service
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details