OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Stand out from the crowd with a Beyerdynamic DT 1350 Model Headset
In a marked departure from traditional beyerdynamic headphone design, the striking aesthetics of the re-newed Beyerdynamic DT 1350 headset make it stand out from the crowd, delivering a professional, timeless quality that is both attractive and rugged.
A combination of highly efficient ambient noise reduction and an impressive maximum sound pressure level (129 dB) make the Beyerdynamic DT 1350 an ideal compact over-ear headphone for audio engineers, broadcasters, musicians and DJ’s. Regardless of whether you are a sound engineer monitoring PA systems, a broadcast engineer monitoring recoreded sound, a live musician or a DJ, the Beyerdynamic DT 1350 headset delivers every time.
The Tesla drivers offer an enormous degree of efficiency with extremely low levels of distortion, allowing the Beyerdynamic DT 1350 headset to produce a perfectly balanced, analytical sound even at the highest volumes. The removable ear cushions, combined with a flexible split headband design ensure the headphones sit securely and remain comfortable even during prolonged periods of use. The swivelling ear cups (90°) also allow “single-ear” monitoring.
- Supra-aural, lightweight and robust design, due to metall headbow
- 80 Ohms transducers with Tesla Technology for highest efficiency
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Flexible split headband
- 90° swivelling earcups
- Single-sided 1.5 m (4.92 ft.) straight cable - also available with coiled cable - DT 1350 CC
- Larger Soft-Skin earpads for better wearing comfort
- Newly designed Soft-Skin headband for greater wearing comfort
- Carry bag, 6,35 mm (1/4") and in-flight adapter included
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60874
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device