Get an Impressive Yet Easy-To-Use Effect with The Blizzard Pixellicious Pixel Mapping LED Bar Light
Introducing Pixellicious the insanely cool pixel mapping, one-meter bar that sets up in minutes with minimal technical know-how. Each bar houses 160 tri-colored SMD 5050 RGB LEDs, and has a pixel pitch of 25 mill-imeters and 120-degree viewing angle.
Pixel mapping displays are achieved in minutes using multiple control options: DMX-512, industry standard Art-Net, Arkaos Kling-net, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel.
It also comes with equipped with PowerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks.
And as course, the Pixellicious fixtures are backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- User selectable 8/35/480 DMX channels
- Full color mixing in standalone, master/slave and DMX modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED digital control panel
- Individually controllable 3-in-1 LED pixels via 480ch DMX/Art-Net
- Art-Net, Kling-Net, RJ45 In/Out jacks built into back of fixture
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- Flexible mounting bracket allows fixtures to be connected horizontally or vertically
- Two filters included: 25% & 50% frost
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 120-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 51W, .36A
- LED: 160 SMD 5050 3-in-1 RGB LEDs
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 8/35/480 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset, Art-Net/Kling-Net
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
Manufacturer: Blizzard Lighting
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA63946
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device