Enjoy Sound Travel Seamlessly, From Penthouse To Stage - TheÂ Bogner ATMA 112 18/5/1W Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier - Black
This is where old tradition morphs into new, and iconic tools are re-envisioned for the modern hand. This is Atma. The sleekly rounded corners are perhaps the first detail noticed of Atma's unique hybrid aluminum and wood construction. Not only is it a beautiful artistic statement that's incredibly strong and durable, but it also delivers detailed midrange and tonal clarity. Light weight, portable and evolved, the sophisticated Atma is equally comfortable on a greasy juke-joint stage or penthouse apartment, overlooking the shimmering, pulsating lights of any metropolis. Your metropolis.
Within Atma you may sense the influence of Reinhold Bogner's grandfather, who owned an aluminum factory, as well as his own respect for famed industrial designer Dieter Rams. This was the modernist era of air-stream travel-lodges, glass walled homes and experimental materials used on futuristic concepts. Once again, past design ideas and approaches are being challenged and pushed forward by Reinhold Bogner and Atma.
- Bogner Atma 112 Combo
- Foot Switchable, 3 Channel All Tube Amplifier, With Effects Loop
- EL84 Class-A Cathode Biased Power Amp With EZ81 Tube Rectifier That Delivers 18 Watts
- Built In Power Attenuator That Lets You Scale Down The Power And Headroom From 18, 5 To 1 Watt. Allows Fantastic Low Volume Bedroom Amp Tone, Gain And Feel
- Clean Channel With Volume And Tone Controls Plus A Bright Switch Lets You Dial In A Variety Of Sounds From Blackface Mid-Scooped To Thick Tweed Tone
DIAL THE DIFFERENCE
- Overdrive Channels Share The Usual Bass, Mid, Treble Controls As Well As A 3 Position Voicing/Gain Switch Covering 60'S, 70'S And 80'S Gain And Tonal Characteristics. A Single Gain Control Sets The Overall Gain For The Crunch And Solo Channel While The Crunch Preset Gain Control On The Back Panel Lets You Dial In The Gain Difference Between The Two Overdrives
LIGHT TRAVEL POSSIBLE
- Thin Aluminum Outer-Shell And Chassis Allows For Considerably Small Size For Traveling Light, While The Baltic-Birch Speaker Baffle Board Projects Classic Organic Tones
EASY BY EXTENSION
- 16, 8 And 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs Allows Use With Most Speaker Cabinets
- For Multiple Cabinets A Splitter Box Needs To Be Used
Manufacturer: Bogner Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.