Get A Wide Range Of Sound To Boost Your Performance With The Bose L1 Model II Single B2 Bass System
Boost your performance with the“ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£’Š“ï“ç“ûËÇ£•áËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š Bose“ï“ç’úËÇ£’‹“ï“ç’úËÇ£’Š“ï“ç“ûËÇ£•áËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š L1 Model II system, our most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance-across the stage and throughout the room. Includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
L1 MODEL II
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosureËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’úËÇÖËÇ‰ËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’úËÇÖ•áËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“ŠËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇ£“¡creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 1/4" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport
- Convenient carry bagsËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’úËÇÖËÇ‰ËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’úËÇÖ•áËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“ŠËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇ£“¡one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass moduleËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’úËÇÖËÇ‰ËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“Š“ï“ç’úËÇÖ•áËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“ŠËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇ£“¡make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
B2 BASS MODULE
- Compact enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker top:43.5" H x 3.5" W x 4" D (16.3 lbs)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom:43.5" H x 3.5" W x 4" D (17.4 lbs)
- L1 Model II power stand:5" H x 10" W x 27" D (23.7 lbs)
- B2 bass module:23.4" H x 13.31" W x 18.9" D (45 lbs)
IN THE BOX
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- Power stand carrying bag
- B2 bass module and cable
- B2 slip cover
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details