Get An Unprecedented Level Of Power, Portability, and Flexibility For Your Bass With The Boss GT-1B Bass Effects Processor
Equipped with BOSS’s flagship-level sound engine, the GT-1B is a powerful mobile tone companion that gives players a diverse selection of pro-level preamps and effects for stage and studio playing.
The GT-1B features 90 unique effects including 13 different preamp types, all specially tuned for bass. Among these are a selection of premium effects that use BOSS’s advanced Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) to maintain an instrument’s natural character and response. A dedicated looper is included as well, providing a useful built-in tool for jamming and spontaneous creativity.
With the GT-1B’s intuitive interface, it’s simple to build sounds and fine-tune parameters, even for players who are new to multi-effects. Easy Select and Easy Edit functions streamline patch creation even more, allowing beginners and pros alike to achieve polished multi-effects sounds with just a few tweaks.
Though designed to be light and compact, the GT-1B still delivers the rugged durability that BOSS is famous for. A choice of AC or battery power provides flexibility for performing and practicing anywhere.
At the BOSS Tone Central website, GT-1B users have access to many free patch collections created by pro bassists. The free BOSS Tone Studio software provides a full-featured editor/librarian for the GT-1B, as well as integrated access to all the patch collections at BOSS Tone Central.
FLAGSHIP TONE TOOLS FOR BASS
Equipped with a bass-tuned version of BOSS’s most advanced sound engine, the GT-1B is absolutely packed with top-quality sound tools. A wide range of preamps are available for shaping your core tone, including updated favorites from the GT-10B and two all-new models. Premium MDP effects like limiter and distortion feature advanced BOSS tech to maintain your instrument’s character and response, enabling free-flowing musical expression. Graphic EQ, T-Wah, and other essentials are on hand too, plus impact effects such as Harmonist, Bass Synth, Defretter, and more. There’s also a complete array of mod, delay, and reverb effects, and even a looper for jamming and on-the-fly creativity.
The GT-1B is designed for bassists on the move. It’s surprisingly lightweight and compact, making it ideal for tight stage setups and situations where you need to travel light. The rugged modern design is easy to slip in the accessory compartment of a bass bag, with no worries of hard edges causing damage to your instrument. AC or battery power provides flexibility for any performing situation, so you can always take your tone with you everywhere you play.
SOUND CREATION MADE EASY
With the GT-1B’s intuitive interface, it’s simple to build sounds and fine-tune parameters, even if you’re new to multi-effects. Dedicated buttons provide instant editing access to each effect category, which you can adjust straight away via three panel knobs. The buttons also function as on/off switches, and feature status indicators that let you see which categories are enabled at a glance. Easy Select and Easy Edit functions streamline patch creation even more, allowing beginners and pros alike to achieve polished multi-effects sounds with just a few tweaks.
BOSS TONE CENTRAL AND BOSS TONE STUDIO
At BOSS Tone Central, you’ll find a wide selection of free patch collections for the GT-1B. Programmed by top bassists, these patches are dialed-in and ready to use, and make great starting points for advanced players who like to create their own custom sounds. The free BOSS Tone Studio software provides a full-featured editor/librarian for the GT-1B, as well as integrated access to all the patch collections at BOSS Tone Ce
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of mobile playing time
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download pro patches and editor software for free at BOSS Tone Central
- Sampling Frequency - 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion - 24 bits + AF method (AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.)
- DA Conversion - 24 bits
- Effects - 90 types
- Patches - 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop - 32 sec.
- Nominal Input Level - INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level - INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance - INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level - OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance - OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance - OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Controls - DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1 switch, EASY SELECT button, EASY EDIT button, FX1/LIMITER button, OD/DS button, PREAMP button, FX2/MOD button, DELAY button, REVERB button, MEMORY EDIT button, EXIT button, ENTER button, MENU button, 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob, Optional Expression pedal
- Display - Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors - INPUT jack, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL2, 3/EXP2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, USB COMPUTER port: USB type B, DC IN jack
- Power Supply - Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw - 200 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use - Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours
- Accessories - Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY," Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details