*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An Evolved Pedal Board Integrated With World Class Multi Effects - The Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
The MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a new-concept pedalboard solution that maximizes your creative options by combining a world-class multi-effects engine and multi-pedal switcher in one small, dedicated unit. Now, anyone can put together a professional effects system that's incredibly compact, extremely light, and versatile enough to achieve nearly any sound imaginable.
The MS-3 is a sonic powerhouse capable of running six internal pedal effects at once while seamlessly integrating three of your favorite external pedals. It also offers deep rig control capabilities, allowing you to switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time, work with MIDI devices, and more. With the MS-3, its easy to create a portable board or fly rig without the compromises associated with traditional loop switchers and all-in-one multi-effects units.
As Versatile As You Need To Be
The MS-3's highly flexible design gives you the freedom to create any kind of effects system, from simple to complex. It can serve as a general-purpose effects unit to augment core tone from three stompboxes, or function as the central hub of an advanced hybrid rig with MIDI gear and channel-switching amps. It even works as a standalone effects processor, making it perfect for fly dates and other times you need to travel light. And if you're just starting out, the MS-3 provides a solid effects foundation that can be expanded as your experience grows.
Three Loops For Your Choice Of Effects
Via the MS-3's audio loops, you can connect three different effects devices to the system. You'll probably want to hook up your favorite drive and booster pedals to the loops, but you can use any effects you like. Once your pedals are connected, you're able to switch the loops on/off individually, and position the MS-3's onboard effects around them any way you want.
World-Class Boss Effects Engine
To complement the three external loops, the MS-3 is equipped 112 effects types to choose from. They're organized in six categories, which are available simultaneously: FX1, FX2, Mod1, Mod2, Delay, and Reverb. FX1 and FX2 contain many different types, from overdrives and distortions to compressors, pitch shifters, Slow Gear, and many others. Mod1 and Mod2 offer the famous BOSS chorus and vibrato effects, plus tremolo, flanger, phaser, and more. All the effects are fantastic for guitar, and theres also a large selection specially optimized for bass.
Big Creativity In A Tiny Package
The MS-3 is packed with decades of BOSS compact pedal and multi-effects know-how, and offers an ultra-efficient design that lets you dial in inspiring sounds right away. Theres a backlit LCD that clearly shows patch/bank numbers and parameters, plus quick-access knobs for editing and status indicators for all loops and effects. And with 200 patch locations, you have ample memory for storing effects and control setups for instant recall.
Complete Foot Control
The MS-3's heavy-duty footswitches give you easy command of the entire system. In Memory mode, the footswitches allow you to select patches and banks. Changing to Manual mode lets you switch loops and effects on/off, and even control multiple effects parameters for intense real-time expression. Your Manual mode assignments can be stored in patches, letting you create dynamic custom setups for different songs and styles.
Going well beyond the basics, the MS-3 provides tons of options for expanded control. You'll able to connect external footswitches for tap tempo, effects on/off, and parameter adjustment, plus expression pedals for volume, wah, pitch shift, and more. Control out jacks are available for switching amp c.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
- USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
- Modes - Memory mode/Manual mode
- Loops - 3
- AD Conversion - 24 bits + AF method AF method (Adaptive Focus method) This is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion - 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency - 44.1 kHz
- Effects - 112 types
- Patches - 200
- Nominal Input Level - INPUT: -10 dBu; LOOPS L1--3 RETURN: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level - INPUT: +7 dBu; LOOPS L1--3 RETURN: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance - INPUT: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu; LOOPS L1--3 SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater; LOOPS 1--3 SEND: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls - Number switches 1--4, MEMORY/MANUAL switch; ON/OFF button, MENU button, EDIT button, EXIT button,ENTER button; 1--3 knobs, POWER switch
- Display - Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Indicator - Number indicators 1--4, MEMORY/MANUAL indicator; On/Off indicators (FX1, MOD1, L1--3, FX2, MOD2, DLY, REV)
- Input jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Loops L1--3 SEND jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Loops L1--3 RETURN jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Output (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL Out CTL1/2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- CTL In EXP1 CTL1/2 jack, CTL IN EXP2 CTL3/4 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB Computer port: USB type B
- MIDI Out connector
- DC In jack
- Power Supply - AC adaptor
- Current Draw - 280 mA
- AC adaptor
- Rubber feet x 4
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.