Protect Your Wooden Instrument From Warping And Cracks With The Boveda 2-Way Humidity Control Starter Pack for Instruments - Small
Buy Boveda (formerly Humidipak) 49% relative humidity starter kit for guitars for worry-free wooden instrument storage. Improper storage is the greatest constant danger to the condition of a wooden instrument. Until Boveda, humidified storage meant refilling awkward and unreliable sponges, snakes or discs. Those products only work 1-way, they add humidity whether it’s needed or not, while Boveda is the world’s first 2-way humidity control.
Each Boveda consists of a specially prepared saturated solution of pure water and natural salts. This saturated solution is contained within a water-vapor permeable “reverse osmosis” membrane. Boveda humidity control provides the cleanest and most purified humidity of all other products available on the market today.
- Starter Kit includes 2 large 70 gram Boveda packs and 2 leak-resistant fabric holders.
- Boveda technology is unlike all other 1-way humidifiers, it's the only true 2-way humidity control that will add or remove moisture as needed to maintain between 45-55% relative humidity in your guitar case.
- Protects your wooden instrument against warping, cracks and other damage caused by lack of humidification or too much humidification.
- Typically lasts between 2-5 months in a seasoned case. Longevity depends on time of year, case quality and ambient RH levels.
- Boveda pack dimensions: 5.25" x 3.5". 2+ year shelf life before opening. Bigger instruments in bigger cases require more Boveda. If you have a L or XL instrument case, you’ll need to order 2 Starter Kits
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details