Get Premium Breedlove Craftsmanship With Sustainability In Mind - The Breedlove Eco Collection Pursuit Exotic S Concert CE Acoustic Guitar With An Sweetgreen Finish And Myrtlewood Tonewoods
Don't look at the picture! We told you not to look at the picture! Breedlove's enchanting Sweetgrass finish has proven one of its most popular, and now you know why. It makes myrtlewood pop, enhancing, somehow, its already radiant natural beauty! You can bet this tortoise-bound jewel sounds just as good as it looks, especially with Breedlove's sustainable, new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology. The equally popular, pioneering soft cutaway Concert body shape is comfortable, easy-playing and supremely versatile. Explore myrtle's rosewood-like bass and clear maple-like treble with thumb and fingers or rock its mahogany-like mids with a flatpick. You’ll get just the right response either way, with tone, sustain and projection to spare.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Cutaway: Soft
- Neck: African mahogany (Khaya)
- Top: Solid Myrtlewood
- Back/Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Sweetgrass Gloss
- Body Finish: Sweetgrass Gloss
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard/Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Fretboard Binding: Tortoise
- Headstock Shape: Asymmetrical
- Headstock Overlay: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Headstock Bind: None
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth @ Neck: 3.58"
- Body Depth @ Tailblock: 4.17"
- Sound Hole Diameter: 3.94"
- Bracing Pattern: Factory Std X Scalloped
- Body Binding: Tortoise
- Top Purfling: BCpB
- Back Purfling: BCpB
- Side Purfling: None
- Inlay: Copper color Logo & Brass FB/Side Dots
- Rosette: Tortoise w/BCpB + BCpB outer ring
- Bridge Truss: No
- Tuning Machines: Copper Closed Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Presys I
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ
- Strings: D'Addario XT Light
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.