OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Bass That's A Cut Above The Rest With This Brubaker Brute MJX-SC4 Model 4-String Single Cutaway Electric Bass
The Brubaker Brute Series MJXSC is a unique member of the Brubaker bass family. Its proud shape, chambered ash body, and high-end electronics represents all of the artistic ingenuity that's expected in today's bass instruments. Brilliant in tone and strikingly beautiful in appearance.
This far less pricey version offers the modern player many of those electronic features more common to his handcrafted KXB and NBS series basses, along with it's stellar playability and fretboard access - due largely to Kevin Brubaker's incorporation of his modified neck-set design for this build. No stress, this one is a solid choice.
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Weight: ~10 lbs
- Body Wood: Chambered Ash
- Neck Wood: Maple w/ Rosewood Fretboard
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper Contour
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Side Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: Compound Radius: 16" @ Nut, 20" @ Last Fret
- Nut Width: 1.47"
- String Spacing: 19mm
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Headstock/Neck: Black Satin Finish
- Neck Plate: 4 Bolt "Bolt-Thru" Neck Joint TM
- Truss Rod Nut: Double Action
- Pickup Config: MM/J
- Bridge Pickup: Brubaker 3200 Series Dual Coil Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Brubaker 3200 Series Single-Coil Pickup
- PreAmp: Brubaker 5200 Series Active Two Band EQ Electronics
- Controls: Volume, Pickup Blend, Active Treble Boost/Cut, Active Bass Boost/Cut Coil Tap Switch
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Brubaker High Mass Bridge
- String Nut: Graphlon
- Pickup Covers: Brubaker Brute Series
- Strings: Nickel Round Wound - .040, .060, .080, .100
Manufacturer: Brubaker Musical Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA61771
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device