OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Screaming Tones of an All-Tube Amp With The Bugera G5 INFINIUM Guitar Amp Head
Sporting a gorgeous modern look and feel, the Bugera G5 Infinium serves up 5 beautiful, tube soaked, Class-A Watts in vintage, as well as modern flavors. Additionally, the G5 INFINIUM features an integrated high definition Reverb; a built-in 2-way Power Attenuator, so you can achieve the ultimate sound at any volume, and our extremely versatile MORPH EQ for seamlessly sweeping between vintage U.S. and British-style tone. Enhancing the versatility of this do-it-all head, the revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology makes tube replacement incredibly simple – so you can spend more time playing your music.
Classic Push-Pull Design
The G5 INFINIUM features a true Class-A amp head with an ECC83 front-end and a 12BH7 power stage. A masterfully crafted push-pull tube amp, the G5 provides sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression - resulting in the warm distortion and break-up you’ve come to appreciate from the vintage megaliths of yesteryear – only in a much more portable and attractive package.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology
Years in the making, Bugera's own INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load.
INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM Series amps “4-wheel drive” for your guitar.
INFINIUM Series amps take all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Bugera's proprietary MORPH EQ control lets you instantly jump the Atlantic Ocean, to give your music either classic U.S. or British-style EQ tone – or anything in-between! Why choose between two great sounds? The G5 INFINIUM gives you the best of both worlds, and all the subtle shades in between.
Adding to its impressive list of tone-shaping options, the G5’s high-definition Reverb puts the perfect finishing touch to your signature sound. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
Power Attenuator and Speaker Emulation
The convenient, built-in Power Attenuator allows you to operate the G5 INFINIUM at your choice of 5 Watts, 1 Watt, or even 0.1 of a Watt, so you can get everything from sweet and sassy to maximum tube saturation at any volume level. And if you prefer to monitor your tone through headphones, the G5 has you covered with its speaker-emulated output, that allows you to get the vibe and sound of either a 1 x 12 or 4 x 12 cabinet - selectable by you!
Footswitch and FX Loop Included
You have all the tools you need, right out of the box! The G5 includes a heavy-duty footswitch for channel and reverb selection to give you easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedal board – allowing you
- Hand-built 5-Watt Class-A amplifier driven by ECC83 and 12BH7 tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes - Monitors performance of the power tube continuously and displays defective tube to allow for easy replacement
- Revolutionary MORPH EQ to seamlessly sweep between USA and British EQ-style tone
- Amazing classic push-pull power amp design for vintage tonal character
- High-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel / Reverb selection included
- Built-in 2-way Power Attenuator for ultimate sound at any volume
- Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 or 4 x 12 voicing option
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Modern-style look and feel
- Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
Manufacturer: Bugera Amps
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA76257
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device