Get Pleasing Tones And A Beautiful Finish With The C.F. Martin 000-17E Acoustic Guitar - Whiskey Sunset Burst
The 000-17 Whiskey Sunset Auditorium model boasts a rich, warm sunburst finish that will delight any player with its aesthetic beauty. Skillfully crafted from a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with grained ivoroid binding, a modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, this guitar produces beautiful dynamic tones that will please the most discerning musician. This model comes equipped with Matrix VT Enhance ™ acoustic amplification by Fishman®.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4"
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1
- Recommended Strings:
- Electronics Options:
- Top Color: Whiskey Sunset Burst
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline - Drop in Saddle
- Binding: Antique White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Top Detail: N/A
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: N/A
- Pickguard Inlay: N/A
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: N/A
- Back Purfling/Strip: N/A
- Back Inlay Material: N/A
- Heelcap: N/A
- Side Detail: N/a
- Endpiece: N/A
- Side Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Endpiece Inlay: N/A
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Knob: Cream
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Binding Material: N/A
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Label: N/A
- Pleked: Yes
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.