OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Bring That Classic 12-String Sound To Your Own Music With The C.F. Martin D12X1AE Acoustic Electric 12-String Guitar
This D12X1A is a rugged workhorse for strummers with it's traditional Martin dreadnought feel, and it features Martin’s A-frame/X hybrid bracing pattern against a solid Sitka spruce top for a lively responsiveness.
With it's "low profile" modern shape, the neck is similar to the other contemporary Martins. The material used for the neck on X Series models is Stratabond, which is multiple thin layers of wood that are laminated to form a solid and extremely stable material. The guitar’s fretboard and bridge are made from black Richlite, which is another wood fiber and resin combination that’s finished under pressure and high heat. The D12X1AE has a solid Sitka spruce top and features Martin’s A-frame/X hybrid bracing pattern.
The D12X1AE Dreadnought acoustic-electric 12-string guitar produces a full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the D12X1AE features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar that is environmentally friendly and priced within reach of every aspiring guitarist.
- Model: D12X1AE
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/12 String Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-7/8''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-5/16''
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly - 12 String
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case: Available as an option
Manufacturer: C. F. Martin & Co.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA76525
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device