OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Glitch Your Signal To Create Controlled Yet Wonderfully Random Guitar Sounds With The Catalinbread CSIDMAN Digital Delay Effects Pedal
The first thing to keep in mind about the CSIDMAN is that it completely embraces and makes no apologies for the fact that it is digital (though it does have a 100% analog dry path). Digital is the CSIDMAN’s aesthetic: as a delay pedal, it strives to reproduce echoes as true to the input as possible without filtering. When you utilize its scratched disc, stuttery, and glitchy behaviors, it is pseudo-random, yet gives you a certain amount of “control” over the randomness.
- MIX: Gives you control over the wet/dry balance from 100% wet to 100% dry.
- FEED: Controls the amount of feedback.
- CUTS: (used in conjunction with the LATCH knob) Controls the sample rate, the relative speed that the CSIDMAN skips.
- LATCH: Controls the relative time in a cycle that the CSIDMAN is in a latching skipping state. When full counterclockwise, it doesn’t skip, allowing you to use the pedal as a traditional digital delay. When full clockwise, the unit is stuck repeating whatever is in the memory address. At noon, this knob is a 50/50 balance (though random) between a skip-playback state and non-skip sample state.
- TIME: Controls the echo delay line’s delay time up to 725mS.
Power Supply Recommendation: Negative Tip DC, 9-18 volts.
The CSIDMAN does not run on batteries. If you want more volume, headroom, and percussive attack, try running an 18 volt power supply. A 9 volt power supply will have a slightly softer sound that saturates more easily.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85957
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device