*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Get Unbelievable Tone With Versatility - The Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Electric Guitar With Caramelized Maple Fingerboard In Satin Orange Crush
Charvel once again ups the ante for modern high performance combined with elegant style and crushing tone with the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM, a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel, the alder Dinky body is dressed in a lustrous Satin Orange Crush finish. The bolt-on caramelized maple "speed" neck has graphite reinforcement, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back, Luminlay side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12"-16" compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Unbelievable full and versatile tone comes from an HSH pickup configuration consisting of a Seymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup, all with flat parchment covers.
Taking their modern DK24 platform up a notch, this model's premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, parchment Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Flat Parchment
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSH
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.