Get A 19-Inch Long Four-Channel DMX-512 Controlled LED Linear Wash Light
The Chauvet DJ Colorstrip Mini is a 19-inch long four-channel DMX-512 controlled LED linear wash light. Static colors and RGB color mixing can be done with or without a DMX controller. Blackout, static, dimmer and strobe are included.
Additional features include built-in automated and sound-activated programs via master/slave or DMX. Up to 31 units can be linked master/slave for a color-changing runway effect.
- Compact, linear wash light designed for uplighting applications or great eye-candy effects
- Increase effects by power linking multiple units together to create runway chases
- Create large, coordinated light shows with other COLORstrip™ Mini, COLORstrip™
- Freedom™ Strip Mini Quad-5, Freedom™ Strip Mini RGBA, Freedom™ PAR Quad-5, and Freedom™ PAR RGBA fixtures in master/slave mode
- Compatible with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power-linking multiple units
- DMX channels: 4
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Beam angle: 37° x 33°
- Field angle: 68° x 51°
- Illuminance: 358 @ 2 m/li>
- Power linking: 20 units @ 120 V / 38 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 38 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 40 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Size: 19 x 3.8 x 5.1 in (484 x 97 x 130 mm)
- Optional controllers: LED-FS1 (COLORstrip™ Foot Controller)
- Approvals: CE, ETL]
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.