*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Your Hands On The CHAUVET DJ DMX-AN Multi-Purpose Converter
DMX-AN is a converter that functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface. It features a multi-purpose Art-Net/sACN node that converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes. Its built-in web-based GUI means no universe/subnet setup and its durable Neutrik® etherCON® in/through port ensures reliability. DMX-AN supports power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply and both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN.
- Multi-purpose Art-Net/sACN node converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes
- No universe/subnet setup with the built-in web based GUI
- Durable Neutrik® etherCON® in/through port ensures reliability
- Supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply
- Both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN
- Functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface
- Onboard LED indicators quickly inform status
- Integrated mounting bracket to quickly install into any location
- DMX Channels: 1024
- DMX Connectors: 3- pin XLR
- Input Voltage: (DC) 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- (POE) 48V 0.4 A
- Approvals: CE
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, DMX, sACN
- Art-Net Version: 3
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.