Set Sparks To Flying - Chuck Levin's 60th Anniversary Edition Fender Telecaster Stays Grounded In Classic Tone
This marks our 60th year of serving the musical community since opening our doors in 1958. To commemorate this moment, we created a selection of upgraded and unique builds exclusively for our customers.
For this 30 piece limited Chuck Levin's 60th Anniversary Model, we blended proven playability and an upgraded tone with a strikingly attractive finish package.
We chose royal Bordeaux Metallic for the body finish on this guitar and added a matching headstock - then completed the look with gold hardware. They sound as great as they look and play, because these guitars also sport upgraded custom pickups.
CHUCK LEVIN'S 60TH ANNIVERSARY MODEL
Blending the best of yesterdays with today, the Chuck Levin's 60th Anniversary Model is a shared inspiration offering from the Levin family and Fender Musical Instruments. Please enjoy these guitars responsibly.
CUSTOM SHOP PICKUPS
This special Telecaster build has been upgraded with two Fender Custom Shop, hand-wound '58 single-coil Tele pickups, which yield a slightly warmer tonality - and still kick that great Tele "bite" on demand.
Designed for comfort and speed, we used an American Professional "Deep C" neck profile - somewhat between the "Modern C" shape and "U" shapes. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel thatâ€™s equally perfect for chording as for single lines.
These narrow-tall frets stand taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for note bends, and for playing chords up the neck with a more perfect intonation.
This Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles, for accurate intonation and the physics of a vintage informed tone. Combining the idea of vintage styling with a modern feel and performance, a redesigned "ashtray" cover stays out of your way, for easy palm-muting.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains high end when you've turned down the volume knob to reduce gain. That lets your tone shine through, no matter what your instrumentâ€™s volume setting.
We provided a Fender Elite Molded Case featuring body-hugging contours to protect your instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for both easy storage and secure transport.
- Limited Edition Build (30 Pieces)
- Bordeaux Metallic Finish With Matching Headstock
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Pickguard
- Gold Hardware
- Engraved Back Plate - Chuck Levin's 60th Anniversary
- Serialized Certificate
- Build: Chuck Levin's Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Fender Telecaster
- Finish: Bordeaux Metallic Body W/Matching Headstock
- Series/Style: Limited Run, American Professional Series
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod: Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Shop '58 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom Shop '58 Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume With Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 Screw Mounting With Removable Modern "Ashtray" Bridge Cover
- Tuning Machines: Gold Finish Fender Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 1 - Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top, Gold Finish
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: Unique; 4-Bolt, Engraved, "Chuck Levin's Washington Music 60th Anniversary"
- Case: Fender Elite Molded TSA Style Hardshell
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009 - .042 Gauges)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details