Don't let this best-selling Cremona™ SC-175 student cello outfit pass you by. It has all of the features that students and educators demand and exceeds all MENC standards.
- Select, handcarved Solid Spruce top
- Select, handcarved Solid maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck
- Polished Ebony fittings & fingerboard
- A.BretonÂ® VP-61C alloy tailpiece with  built-in finetuners
- Antique Translucent Brown finish
- J.LaSalleÂ® LB-13C high-quality octagonal Brazilwood bow; Ebony frog; unbleached white horsehai
- TraveliteÂ® TL-20 case with durable ballistic nylon cover
- Meets Recommended Educational Specifications
- Shop Adjusted
Manufacturer: Cremona String Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.