Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on quality and value to meet a specific price point, the new SV-130 Cremona™ Premier Novice Series violin was developed. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins will perform well beyond the expectation.
- Handcarved Solid Spruce top
- Handcarved Solid maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard, chinrest and fittings
- Kaufman-style chinrest
- Translucent Warm Brown finish
- Dâ€™Addario Prelude strings
- A.BretonÂ® AB-112 quality Brazilwood bow with Ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Lightweight shaped, arched-top suspension case with black exterior and green interior
- Meets Recommended Educational Specifications & Shop Adjusted
Manufacturer: Cremona String Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.