Cremona Premier Novice Series of quality violin outfits offers exceptional student outfits that are not only affordable, but also have the right combination of quality features that make the learning process easy and inspiring; from the solid handcarved tonewoods used for the construction of each instrument, to the well-chosen case and bow that completes these perfect outfits. Teachers, students and parents alike will appreciate why Cremona is the first name in student bowed instrument outfits!
- Handcarved Solid Spruce top
- Handcarved Solid Flamed maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard, Hill-style Boxwood tailpiece, with 4 built-in finetuner
- Stradivarius-style chinrest
- Lovely Translucent Light Red finish
- Dâ€™Addario Prelude strings
- A.BretonÂ® AB-112 quality Brazilwood bow with Ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Lightweight shaped, arched-top suspension case with black exterior and green interior
- Meets Recommended Educational Specifications & Shop Adjusted
Manufacturer: Cremona String Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.