All Cremona™ Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Cremona's best selling violin outfit for more than 30 years, the new and improved SV-175 is no exception. Each instrument features solid, hand-carved and graduated maple and spruce, who's traditional design and material specifications meet or exceed NAfME recommended guidelines for student instruments. Each instrument has been upgraded to include premium quality Prelude® strings by D'Addario® to bring out the best tone possible in every instrument, and a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. Skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each includes the ever-popular TL-33 oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-13 J. LaSalle® octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair!
- Select, handcarved Solid Spruce top
- Select, handcarved Solid maple back & sides
- Solid maple neck, oiled finish
- Ebony fingerboard & Fittings
- Upgraded A.BretonÂ® VP-61 alloy tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners
- Antique Translucent Brown finish
- Premium D'AddarioÂ® PreludeÂ® strings
- J.LaSalleÂ® LB-13 high-quality octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Ultralight and extremely durable TL-33 oblong case with plush green velvet lining, accessory storage, built-in hygrometer, bow holders and convenient back pack straps (1/8 - 1/16 sizes include a C-3905 case)
- Meets Recommended Educational Specifications & Shop Adjusted
Manufacturer: Cremona String Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.