It’s priced within reach of any student, and yet it has features you won’t find anywhere else. Each has polished ebony fittings in all fractional sizes and flamed maple back and sides. An ebony tailpiece with four built-in tuners and a lovely Light Red finish make this a sterling value!
- Select, handcarved Solid Spruce top
- Select, handcarved Solid, Flamed maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck
- Polished Ebony fittings
- Ebony Stradivarius-style chinrest
- Ebony fingerboard
- Premium PreludeÂ® strings by D'Addario
- A.BretonÂ® VP-66V Ebony tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners
- Translucent Light Red finish
- TraveliteÂ® TL-33V oblong foam case with plush green velvet lining, accessory storage, built-in hygrometer, bow holders and convenient back pack straps
Manufacturer: Cremona String Instruments
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.