Get High Performance For Your Amp Installation With The Crown Audio DCi 4|600 Four Channel 600W Power Amplifier
The new DriveCore Install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry's highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
True Rack Density
Power points of 300W or 600Win 2-/4-/8-channel configurations's all in a 2 Rack Unit form factor. More channels in one box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you the utmost in installation flexibility.
Direct Drive Constant Voltage
Save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70Vrms or 100Vrms. With no need for a step-up transformer at the output, the DCi produces higher audio quality much more efficiently.
Channel Independent Hi-Z/Low-Z Selection
Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or literally hundreds of speakers in high-Z mode (70Vrms or100Vrms). This means better design flexibility since DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
Bridgeable Channel Pairs
Unlike amps from other manufacturers, the DCi Series channels are bridgeable even in 100Vrms mode which means even more adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
Remote On/Off Interface
Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can easily turn it on and off.
Efficient Cooling Design
Highly efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the most heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
Advanced Power Factor Correction (PFC) Universal Power Supply
The most advanced power supply in an installation amplifier delivers power more efficiently in almost any condition than anyone else, resulting in less power dissipated and less heat in your racks.
- Frequency Response ( 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 108 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): 1000
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level before Clipping: +26 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Maximum Fan Noise (re dBA SPL @ 1M): 45
- Required AC Mains (+/- 10%): 100V-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 14.25" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 35.63cm)
- Weight: 20.1lbs (9.12kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Manufacturer: Crown Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details